A camp for high school aged men, rising freshmen through rising seniors, held in the Archdiocese of Baltimore.
“Quo Vadis” means “Where are you going”. God asks each of us that question.
This camp is for young men in high school who desire to be better Catholics and better men.
Listen to presentations from priests and speakers, receive the Sacraments, find excitement in your life with God, and socialize with other good men.
What to expect:
- Sports competitions and tournaments
- High-powered outdoor activities, including hiking, water balloon launching, earthball, and more!
- Mass each day
- Talks by inspiring speakers on what it means to be a Catholic man today
- Great food!
- Time for confession and spiritual direction
- Socialize with other Catholic students
- Meet and talk with the 33 seminarians of the Archdiocese
Mount St. Mary’s Seminary
16300 Old Emmitsburg Road
Emmitsburg, MD 21727
Under 18: A signed permission form and a signed Code of Behavior form is required for all those under 18 years of age. You can print the permission form below. Please send them to the Vocations Office (320 Cathedral Street, Baltimore, MD 21201).
18 and older: All campers who will be 18 years of age by the time of camp need to complete the Archdiocesan VIRTUS Child & Youth Protection Training in order to attend camp. Please contact the vocations office for details.
REGISTRATION COMING SOON!
For further information, contact the Office of Vocations.