A young men’s encounter for high school boys, rising freshmen through rising seniors, held in the Archdiocese of Baltimore.
“Quo Vadis” means “Where are you going”. God asks each of us that question.
This Encounter is for young men in high school who desire to be better Catholics and better men.
Listen to presentations from priests and speakers, receive the Sacraments, find excitement in your life with God, and socialize with other good men.
What to expect:
- Sports competitions and tournaments
- High-powered outdoor activities, including hiking, water balloon launching, earthball, and more!
- Mass each day
- Talks by inspiring speakers on what it means to be a Catholic man today
- Great food!
- Time for confession and spiritual direction
- Socialize with other Catholic students
- Meet and talk with the 33 seminarians of the Archdiocese
Early Registration (beginning April 2017)* – $180.00
Regular Registration (beginning May 2017)* – $225.00
*Sibling Discounts Available:
- Early Registration: 1st Sibling – $155, 2nd Sibling – $130, 3rd Sibling – Free
- Regular Registration: 1st Sibling – $200, 2nd Sibling – $175, 3rd Sibling – Free
The Claggett Center*
3035 Buckeystown Pike
Adamstown, MD 21710
*Registration will take place at St. Mary’s Seminary (5400 Roland Avenue in Baltimore) on July 5th at 2:30pm and will be followed by Mass with Archbishop Lori at 3:30pm and dinner with families afterwards. The young men will be transported to the Claggett Center by bus when dinner concludes.
The event lasts 5 days and 4 nights:
REGISTRATION ENDS JUNE 21st – REGISTER EARLY!
For further information, contact the Office of Vocations.